Friday, March 14, 2008

Goddess of contradiction,
subject of my addiction...
In a sea of blood we sail,
I promised I woundn't fail...

Up or Down,
Left or right...
From Dusk to Dawn;
Is there any strength left to fight?

Love is a mirage,
it's like wearing vintage...
It's really overrated,
I feel intoxicated...

You made me do things I regret,
Don't you ever think that I'll forget...
Even though it feels like someone hit me with a chain,
I would do everything all over again and again...


Había olvidado por completo esta canción, pero aquí está =)

Aún recuerdo cuando la escribí, tenía como 3 dias en depre sin salir del cuarto, lol

Por suerte el ser humano es un ente evolutivo, aunque quisieramos quedarnos igual nada está estático, siempre en constante movimiento. =)

Hoy en día eres una de las de las pocas personas que sin importar la distancia o el tiempo, te considero indispensable.

Sobra decir que te adoro, no?


Labels: , ,

 
Quien más? ---=]|[...]|[=--- at 1:39 PM |


0 Comments:




Creative Commons License
La propiedad intelectual de Dementia Praecox está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.