Tuesday, February 23, 2010
So many miles i've wandered...
So many years i've wasted...
So many people i've met...
So many people i've left...

So many things i've had...
So many things i've wanted...
So many things...

Then you came along and i realized;

Those miles i've wandered...
(Made me stronger)
Those years i've wasted...
(Made me wiser)
Those people i've met...
(Made me cautious)
Those people i've left...
(Made me courageous)

Those things i've had; and lost...
(Made me humbler)
Those things i've wanted; and never got...
(Made me try harder)
So many things indeed.

Then you came along and i realized;

It was all for you.
Stronger enough to fight you.
Wiser enough to see through you.
Cautious enough not to spoil you.
Courageous enough to fight for you.
Humbler enough to admit defeat to you.
And always try harder.
For you.
The place where i belong.
 
Quien más? Edwin Acosta at 12:07 PM |


1 Comments:


At 4:10 PM, Blogger Aleli

No words can actually describe what im feeling right now.. Surprised? sure!.. delighted? always.. but beyond that.. more in love than ever!!=D. Thanks for being the person I always wanted by my side! Thanks for being my friend, my sweet, my sour and all the little things that make you.. you.. Cause those little things are the reason I feel this way and I couldn't be happier!! Thanks for fighting for me.. for never letting me go.. im so thankful that you didn't because then i would have missed out on one of the greatest things that has happened to me (YOU).. thanks for your patience and kindness.. I'd never thought I'd be this lucky!.. I love you.. I do do so much more now that you wouldn't imagine!.. Thanks for bringing back the magic in me and for letting me be who I am around you!!.. Muaaaah

 


Creative Commons License
La propiedad intelectual de Dementia Praecox está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.